Belief in the Holybooks

Bismillah,

Listening to prophets' stories is always fun.  Children request many times to tell the stories about prophets.  I use a story book titled "Kisah Shahih Para Nabi dan Rasul" written by Abunnada.

I start to make a morning reading where children can pick their own favorite books or they can ask me to read the stories.  The same like what we did today, prophets' stories were chosen.  Prophet Isa alaihissalam became our topic discussion.  Actually, when I read the stories, I also ask questions to check their understanding.  Thus, it seems like a discussion room for us.


Spontaneously, I also discuss about four holy books revealed to some prophets, including Prophet Isa alaihissalam.  Using whiteboard, I wrote name of prophets in the right and the books in the left.  It's simple checking idea as children match between the prophet and his holy book.

Instead of using marker to draw the lines, children used buttons.  It gave more variation in the learning, so they would be not bored easily. 

Alhamdulilah


Popular posts from this blog

Shape Matching Activity

Welcoming Post

Writing a story "Springtime"